- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Master’s Certificate in Project Management
The tuition fee for all 7 courses is US$ 10,180.
However, Project Management College is a multi-year initiative, with initial support and financial subsidy from BP and its Oil & Gas Co-venturers. This support will be rendered for the PMC operation and will be granted to students based on the following scheme:
For students enrolled in programs that start in 2013, and meet the eligibility criteria (as defined below) 50% of the tuition for all 7 courses will be subsidized. Each "student" and/or their sponsors will be required to pay the remaining 50% of the tuition fee ($5,090).
The tuition fee covers:
- All training modules
- Training and materials
- Handouts and supporting materials
- Lunch & coffee breaks.
The tuition fee should be paid in full amount, 10 working days before commencement of first training module. The tuition fee may slightly change in the following years, depending on the market demand, inflation rates and level of financial support provided by BP & its Oil & Gas Co-Venturers.
In order to be eligible for BP and its Oil and Gas Co-venturers' subsidy scheme students must meet following requirements:
- Have advanced level of English language.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing projects, or nominated by the applicant's sponsor as a potential project manager for future projects.
- Be of Georgian citizenship