- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Masters Certificate in Project Management
In order to be accepted into PMC for the Masters Certificate in Program Management, applicants should meet one of the following criteria:
- ESI/GW Master’s or Advanced Master’s Certificate in Project Management
- An alternative company specific project management certification that is recognized by PMC
- PMP® Certification
- At least five years full time work experience on tasks directly related to initiating, planning, executing and closing projects. Applicants will be required to provide supporting evidence of this activity to PMC prior to being admitted to the program.
PMC selection process consists of following steps:
- Application screening
- English Language Interview
Only short listed candidates are invited for the interview.
In order to apply for Masters Certificate Program in Management you have to fill in and send the standard application form.
Send filled application form by e-mail to email@example.com.
You will receive confirmation e-mail once your application is received.