- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification
PMI’s Program Management Professional (PgMP) ® credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill of program managers. Globally recognized and demanded by the industry, the PgMP® demonstrates your proven competency to oversee multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
PgMP credential holders oversee the success of a program, grouping related projects together to realize organizational benefits not available if they were managed separately. It’s the perfect fit if you define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs.
To apply for the PgMP, you need to have either:
- A four year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent), with at least four years of project management experience and four years of program management experience.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent), with at least four years of project management experience and seven years of program management experience.
The PMP and PgMP exams are administered by PMI’s testing centre partner. PMC have no responsibility for arranging participants’ examinations. For details on testing centre locations and scheduling process, please visit the Prometric website and click on ‘Locate a Test Centre’.by PMI itself and is not associated to PMC. PMC shall only be responsible to prepare each student for this exam.