- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Beyond academic credentials, certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a project management professional (PMP), shows the world that you’ve mastered essential project management skills and knowledge. To earn PMP credential from the PMI, participants must demonstrate the required long-term commitment to project management professionalism and pass a rigorous, 200-question exam covering the five project management processes and nine knowledge areas in PMI's project management body of knowledge (PMBOK).
To achieve PMP certification, each candidate must satisfy all educational and experiential requirements established by PMI and must demonstrate an acceptable and valid level of understanding and knowledge about project management that is tested by the Project Management Professional Certification Examination. The educational and experiential requirements are as follows:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education