- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Negotiation is an invaluable skill for any project manager. Not only do you negotiate agreements with vendors and contractors, but also you must effectively negotiate with stakeholders, customers, and team members throughout the life of a project. This three-day highly interactive experience covers the dynamics, processes, and techniques of internal and external negotiation situations faced by project managers.
Short on lecture and long on practice, this course provides participants the opportunity to experience one-on-one negotiation. Participants will learn how to analyse their own and the other party's negotiation style, diffuse conflict and turn it into an advantage, and negotiate more effectively.
You will Learn how to:
- Use competitive and collaborative negotiation strategies with success
- Recover a stalled negotiation using breakthrough techniques
- Adjust your negotiating style to match the preferences of the other party
- Deactivate the impact emotions and focus on finding agreement
- Apply negotiation skills for efficient cost and schedule performance
- Plan strategies to effectively develop and manage collaborative relationships critical to your project
*Note: Participants are required to choose either PMP Exam Prep OR Negotiation Skills for Project Managers as their final module.