- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
This interactive course is designed to provide a solid foundation in key leadership competencies and to afford participants the opportunity for a truly transformational leadership experience.
Participants will complete a self-assessment of their leadership skills, and then master the basics of these leadership competencies: setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring, leading teams, communicating, building Relationships, facilitating ethical conduct, negotiating and leading change.
You will Learn how to:
- Lead project teams through more effective communication
- Identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation
- Recognize the role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- Describe predictable change stages & identify appropriate leadership strategies for each stage
- Utilize a powerful four-stage collaborative negotiation process
- Create a Leadership Development Plan to implement when they return to work