- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
During the Scheduling and Cost Control course participants will develop effective measures for scheduling and controlling projects as they put the tools of project management to work.
In this course participants will focus on managing the constraints they face in any project: limits on time, human resources, materials, budget, and specifications. Participants will discover proven ways to work within the identified constraints, without letting predefined limits curtail creativity or innovation.
You will Learn how to:
- Use the work breakdown structure to develop a network diagram
- Calculate schedules using PERT/CPM
- Identify, assign, and tabulate resource requirements
- Predict costs and work time using specific levels and estimate types
- Plan for contingencies and anticipate variations
- Predict future project performance based on historical data
- Monitor changes and close out projects on time