- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Masters Certificate in Program Management: Program Management is more than simply managing a collection of related projects. It involves the Program Manager understanding fully his or her organization’s business issues, requirements and strategic goals, which then form the basis of a series of connected projects. Applying solid project management skills are important, but the Program Manager needs a much more advanced set of skills to succeed in this role. This certificate in program management is ideal for senior Project Managers who are moving into program management, & existing Program Managers who want to formalize their skills, take on more responsibility & become experts in their field.
The PMC Program Management curriculum can lead to two globally recognized certifications: The “PgMP” certificate awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), and the “Masters Certificate in Program Management” awarded by George Washington University and ESI International. The PgM Curriculum consists of seven courses, each of which are 3 days in duration, delivered over a period of 12-14 months, mainly during weekends. Students will be required to attend every full 8-hour day of classroom training, and pass an end-of course exam in order to be eligible for course completion and the ‘Masters Certificate’
Upon completing the seven courses, participants are well prepared to take the PMI Program Management Professional Exam, and may proceed to take the exam, subject to meeting PMI® eligibility criteria. All courses will be taught in English language by ESI International’s qualified instructors, who have a wealth of ‘hands on’ project and program management experience that makes for a truly captivating and inspiring learning experience.
Program Management offers you different benefits like:
- Build on your skills as a project manager and learn how to take on larger, more complex multiple projects
- Achieve a globally recognized certificate from ESI and George Washington University
- Prepare yourself for the Program Management Professional certificate from PMI®
- Learn new knowledge and skills through courses that have never before been available in Georgia
- Earn PDU’s for maintaining PMP certification