- PMC - Project Management College
- ABOUT US
- Project Management Course
- Program Management Course
Project Management College (PMC) was established by BP on behalf of its Oil and Gas Co-venturers in partnership with Free University and ESI International, with the vision of developing local project management expertise and capability by providing project management training in Georgia.
Project Management College was launched on 23rd February 2009 and in April that year the first participants started the program. To date, we have trained more than 200 professional students from leading private, public and international sectors.
The Project Management College offers two programs of study:
- Masters Certificate in Project Management - Aimed at top to mid-level managers, project managers and team members of local companies, as well as the representatives of government and non-government sectors, this is a project management training curriculum delivered by ESI's world class instructors, comprising of seven courses. Completion of the program leads to globally recognized project management certifications.
- Masters Certificate in Program Management - Ideal for senior Project Managers who are moving into program management, & existing Program Managers who want to formalize their skills, take on more responsibility & become experts in their field.
Upon completing the seven courses, participants are well prepared to take the PMI Program Management Professional Exam, and may proceed to take the exam, subject to meeting PMI® eligibility criteria.
All courses will be taught in English language by ESI International’s qualified instructors, who have a wealth of ‘hands on’ project and program management experience that makes for a truly captivating and inspiring learning experience.